Lantek Expert Cut
Lantek Expert Cut is a CAD/CAM nesting software specially designed to automate the CNC programming of sheet metal cutting machines (oxy-cut, plasma, laser, water jet). It is the result of more than 30 years experience in close collaboration with both manufacturers and users of these types of machines. It perfectly combines machine technology with customers’ programming and management requirements.
Lantek Expert Cut is a nesting software designed in such way, so that users only have to follow the steps indicated by the system.
All of the Lantek Expert Cut options are integrated into one program. Lantek Expert is fully integrated with Lantek Integra, an ERP which offers different CAD/CAM/MES/ERP solutions for the sheet metal and fabrication sector. Additionally, Lantek Expert is designed to connect to an external ERP.
Other features of Lantek Expert are:
- Teamwork – This system can work autonomously or be installed as a part of a network. By using the floating license option, multiple users can access the system.
- Time and True Cost Calculations – Lantek Expert manages all the technology of the machine and calculates time and cost by piece and by sheet.
- Parametric Parts Library – The Lantek Expert solution has a wide library of parametric parts.
- Open Database – This database is open and enables the user to access it to find parts, manufacturing orders, plates, etc. by using criteria such as: material, thickness, client, date, etc.
- ۲D Design – Lantek Expert Cut has a highly efficient 2D CAD module especially created to design 2D plate parts.
- Intelligent Import/Export – Lantek Expert Cut may be linked to the major CAD systems on the market (DXF, DWG, IGES, DSTV, etc.) and may also use graphic files (jpeg, bmp, tif, gif, pcx, etc.).
- Integration – Lantek Expert works with mainstream 3D design systems (SolidWorks®, Autodesk Inventor®, Solid Edge®, Catia®, and more.)
This system provides a perfect combination of automatic, semi-automatic, and manual nesting, which provides great flexibility and optimum performance. The combination of automatic nesting, along with manual nesting functions like copy, moving, and rotating, proves to be a very powerful tool.
Lantek Expert Cut automatic nesting optimizes part arrangement on the metal sheet or plate for maximum utilization of parts and remnants.
Lantek Expert Cut automatically detects remnants in the warehouse and prioritizes their use prior to using a new sheet.
Lantek Expert Cut allows tables to be configured via material/thickness to define separation between parts and lead-ins/lead-outs for different types of contours and dependent on material/thickness and cutting quality. It is possible to common cut between different parts or limit to pairs of parts with micro-joints and pre-cuts. The system detects any errors in the design and machining and is completely automated.
All Lantek Expert Cut options are included in a single program. Within the same program and environment, the user can: design or import a part, consult the sheet warehouse, execute cutting sequences, generate CNC programs, and calculate time and cost.
برای اطلاعات بیشتر، لطفا این فایل را دانلود نمایید: